What will we miss about Zoey?
* Her super cute face.
* Giving her kisses.
* Telling her how cute she is….multiple times a day.
* Cleaning those muddy paw prints off the carpet nearly every day.
* Hearing her snore & yip as she slept.
* Her cleaning the kitchen floor as food “accidentally” dropped.
* Her snuggling with us in bed and on the couch.
* The way she would stand half-in/half-out her dog door – sometimes letting is freezing cold air and other times letting out the AC in super hot weather.
* How she’d leave the kitchen whenever we turned-on the oven.
* Giving her multiple bison-filled kongs every night.
* Long, long walks.
* Wet dog smell – love it!! (Loved hers!!)
* Always giving her a bit of my dinner.
* Talking about her. Talking for her. Talking to her.
* The warm feeling we would get in our hearts when looking at her.
* Buying her treats & toys.
* And so much more…………
A donation was made in Zoey's memory and the memorial was created on May 29, 2018.